CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 19 October 2011

A Dancing Girl

P.K. is short for Pretty Kitty. It is one of the many nicknames my mom has for me. She even just calls me Kit sometimes. I actually have blondish hair and love to dance and sing and play! I like school so I put an ABC blocks sticker and the other stickers in the background are a bible, church, heart and a fish. I am proud to be Catholic and love Jesus!
I am entering my card at the Children's Challenge Corner. Challenge #23 is to make a card about you!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful job you did!! Sounds like it's the perfect description for all the things you love!! Thanks for playing along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...she's so pretty - just like you!! And Jesus sees what a good girl you are too :-) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your card! Especially the glitter!

    ReplyDelete