CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 December 2011

Wishing You Joy this Christmas!

Here is P.K.'s card for inspiration at The Crafter's Cafe Kid's Challenge. The theme is Christmas. The image and sentiment are from The Crafty Nomad.   "I chose this angel because I like angels. I put some jewels on her dress.  My mom put the jewels on the bottom near the sentiment and I do not like it. Hope you leave a comment for me." Love from P.K. She is also entering the following challenges:  Children's Challenge Corner (Christmas or Winter), Simon Says Stamp (Anything Goes). 

2 comments:

  1. I love this card too! I love the image and the colors you used! Then patterned paper is very Christmasy. Thank you for playing!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely FABUUUUUUUUUULOUS card P.K......it's one of my favorites that you've made!! ANd my favorite part is the jewels on her dress.....it's such a pretty card - excellent colors!

    ReplyDelete