CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 April 2012

A Bugaboo Easter Card

Such a sweet image from Bugaboo......I had to make another card! The sketch is for a challenge I just found Stella Says Sketch 107. I really should have used these sketches before since we are frequent visitors to the Bugaboo sites. I used our corner punch, which is one of my favourite tools. I just love the extra something it gives the paper. So that is why I am entering Simon Says Stamps Favourite Tool Challenge. Finally I am entering at Catch the Bug Challenge - Spring/Easter and Prairie Fairy Fridays - Anything Goes. TFL and HAPPY EASTER to you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to join our Easter/Spring Challenge this week at catch the bug! Your project is adorable! Hope you will join us again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...this is SUPER adorable Kellie....love it! I'm crazy about that corner punch too!! I don't have one like that...must put it on my wish list...lol Great way to use this sketch and hope you can keep these awesome cards coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious - I love it that you have used a Bugaboo image! Thanks so much for joining our Spring/Easter challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug. Your project is just perfect for our theme! I can't wait to see what you enter for our next challenge that goes live in a few hours time!
    Happy Easter
    love
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! What a sweet image! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute creation, love the purple and that sparkly paper, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Prairie Fairy Fridays
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete