CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 30 June 2011

Summer Cheers

My mom found 2 new challenges for me to enter and I LOVE making cards for challenges. The first one is called "Dreaming of a Summer Day" at The Stamping Boutique. If you use the freebie they chose they will email you another - so fun! The second one is a layers challenge at Iris's Spot. I have 4 layers! Today is my first day of summer vacation. It is VERY hot here today so I thought I would cool off inside and make this card.
Miss E.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your card is adorable! Love your papers and awesome coloring! Love it!

    Thanks for playing with us at Iris's Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so neat! I didn't know about that challenge blog - and how they email you another freebie - how cool is that?! Your card is stunning! The beautiful flowery paper makes it feel especially summery! And your coloring is FABULOUS! Have a great summer - hope you stay cool and don't forget your sunscreen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card - such a sweet image - thanks for joining in the layers challenge 20 at Iris' Spot x

    ReplyDelete