CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 1 July 2011

Have a beautiful summer


I made this card Thursday. It was my first day of summer vacation. I am done Kindergarden and I am going to go to grade 1 soon. My mom got me a new picture of a fairy. I used different kinds of paper which I chose all by myself. My card has a person sitting on a blanket at the beach. I am going to enter it in the following challenges: 

Iris's Spot Challenge 20 - Layers
The June Kid's Challenge at the Latte Lounge - Dreaming  of a Sunny Day

P. K.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing! Love the designs and fun lace! Thanks for joining us at Iris's Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello P.K.! I must say that I was so impressed with how you used the lace for her blanket - so creative!!! You did a great job coloring and choosing those gorgeous papers....my favorite is the sparkly one! Have a great summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card for the layers challenge on Iris' Spot x

    ReplyDelete