CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 18 July 2011

Fun in the Sun #1

As soon as Messy's Mini Missions posted their July challenge "Fun in the Sun" I got to work on this card. I definitely think flip flops go with summer fun. I've been wearing mine all summer - riding bikes, at the lake, at the beach, by the pool. I am also entering my card in the July challenge at the Latte Lounge "Dreaming of a Sunny Day". Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your summer.
: ) Miss E.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors you used and I'm so happy you decided to enter our Challenge at the Latte Lounge!
    I will send the next FREE image to you today!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very summery happy card Miss E! I love the colors, the sentiment and especially those flip flops!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super fun card Miss E!!...love the flip flops :0)..thanks for joining us at MMM hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete