CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 5 August 2011

O Holy Night


First there was Christmas in July at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and now it is Christmas in August at Simon Says Stamp.  I definitely look for inexpensive ways to make cards. I got some ribbons at a thrift shop, papers at a garage sale and mostly buy 2nd hand stamps. Love this image of baby Jesus (from a SU set full of Christmas images.....I never know the names of these sets) cause that is what Christmas is all about : )

2 comments:

  1. I love being able to make thrifty cards also. I see some cards with $10-20 worth of embellishments on them, and while they are beautiful thats just soooo expensive! I much prefer to re-use and recycle. I think half the fun is taking something you bought at a thrift shop and using it to make something wonderful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love that glittery red paper! And that ribbon too - is just so awesome! What a sweet Christmas card - great job :-)

    ReplyDelete