CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 August 2011

Thanks a Buzz!

I feel like a lot of my card working has been for the girls lately. They have joined a design team so we have been busy making some cards for that. Miss E. had her 8th birthday party which included making friendship cards for one another. Besides the fact that anytime I get started on a card, they wander into the craft room and ask to make one.
The other night while the kiddos watched a video I got to work on this card. I wanted to enter Catch the Bug's Summer is for the Birds and the Bees challenge and remembered a freebie I got at Dustin Pike's blog awhile back....so I checked out Pike's Playground where the challenge was Button it!....I followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday and finally stumbled across a sparkle, shine and glitter challenge at Meljens Design Challenge Blog. Those are the challenges I have entered with this buzzy bee thank - you card : )

8 comments:

  1. Really cute card Kellie... Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and yellow is always an awesome colour combination. Thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the glitter on his wings! Thanks so much for joining us at Pike's Playground!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card. Thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just toooo cute! I love the color combo and the sentiment is perfect too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, thanks for joining us for our Birds and the Bees challenge at CTB! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image, nice card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! This is bee-yond cute! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    :) Becky

    ReplyDelete