CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 5 September 2011

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas!

I've been back to making Christmas cards lately. I think me and the girls have made 5 in the last few days. This image is from Bugaboo and since they are caroling I thought the perfect sentiment would be "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas"....just like the song! I really like the look of a big bow on other people's cards so I gave it a try. I definitely need to get more Christmas DSP soon as I am getting bored with what I have.  I cannot wait until my CTMH order comes in because I did order some : ) I am entering my card at:



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I loooooooooooooove that big bow!!! Great job! You're so smart to do your Christmas cards early!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Man, wish I could get motivated to work on my Christmas cards early! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete