CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 8 September 2011

A paper-pieced tree

Here is my 2nd attempt at paper piecing. I rather like it! Cutting, glueing, not as much colouring! This digi is from Stretch N Bubbles and I picked it up as a Dollar Digi as advertised on the Free Digital Stamps blog. It is still available for a few more days : ) The sketch is from The Sweet Stop. I think I may have to find a sentiment that fits and add it later. I am still building my collection of stamps and don't really have anything I like for this card.  I am sure one of my crafting buddies may be able to help me out with this one ; )

3 comments:

  1. What a cute Christmas card, I like the paper pieced tree. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty holiday card. Love the colorful paper-pieced tree! The heart and star are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tree!!!!!!! It really is a super Christmas card - love the papers and those colors too!

    ReplyDelete