CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 13 May 2011

Miss E's first card challenge

My mom just started making cards (actually on April 1st - just like Stitchy's Store start date LOL). Now my sister and I really like card making too. We especially like the new markers and are very proud of our finished work. I got this super cute hedgehog stamp from a lady my mom bought some used stamps from and chose to add HAPPY HELLOS for when I actually give this card to someone : ) I am entering this card at the buttons challenges at http://konakidkrafters.blogspot.com/ and http://stitchybearskids.blogspot.com/. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! This is a VERY beautiful card Miss E! You did a perfect job coloring and whoever gets your card will be soooooooo lucky! Keep up the AWESOME work girl! Can't wait to see what else you make :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! you did a fantabulous job. So glad you could join us at Stitchy Bear Stamps and Kona Kid Krafters. Good Luck

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete