CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 22 May 2011

Spring Challenge - I love skipping!

My favourite thing about spring is skipping! My mom found this digital stamp from http://digitalpenciltoo.com/ and I thought it was perfect for my spring card. I am really excited about entering challenges cause I have another reason to make cards. I am entering Children's Challenge Corner: Challenge #21 (http://childrenschallengecorner.blogspot.com/). Hope you like it! - Miss E.

2 comments:

  1. I love your card! I love the image and the colors you chose! I LOVE the pink! Thanks for playing our challenge! Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Your card is FABULOUS!!! You did such a wonderful job coloring - and yes - spring time = skipping!!! Woohoo! Congratulations on winning your first challenge at Children's Challenge Corner - I was so happy to see your name and your card posted on their blog!!!! You deserve it - can't wait to find out what you choose for the next challenge!! We'll enter that one for sure!

    ReplyDelete