CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 30 May 2011

Welcome Baby!

This card making is so fun! I went to Michael's for the first time since I started my new hobby and found so much good stuff! So, here I am posting another one of MY cards. I tried out 2 new techniques taught to me by my super talented friend Cole (check out her blog). This is only my second image using colour blending with pencil crayons and my first time working with FLOWER SOFT.....which is very cool! I am entering my card in the Catch the Bug challenge - bright colours and flower soft.

2 comments:

  1. very cute card! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwe! This card is super SUPER cute! And your coloring is fab!!! Perfect sentiment and love the pearls! Oh, thanks for the compliment too!!! How sweet :-) It's hard to believe looking at this card that you've just started girl! Good times!!

    ReplyDelete